This course will also cover such advanced concepts or topics as objects and object literals, function expressions, prototypical inheritance, functional programming, scope, function constructors (plus new ES6 features), call, apply, bind, and much more.
- Introduction to the Course
- Control Flow or Decision making
- Generators, advanced iteration
- JS Operators
- JS Property Descriptors
- Validation Form
- The Spread Operator
- And Much More…..
Note: In this course, you’ll also get downloadable source code with each lecture and a lot of coding challenges.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced coders coming from other programming languages
- Anyone who has found concepts just as object prototypes, closures, and other advanced concepts difficult to learn