Learn PHP MYSQL, PHP Basics, PHP Advance, Review System, PHP OOP, cPanel, Shopping Cart.
This course includes:
- 16.5 hours on-demand video
- 41 articles
- 70 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Build a complete website using classes and objects in PHP
- Understand the concepts behind object-oriented PHP
- A complete step by step project in PHP and MySQL for beginners
- You will learn to build a complete Review system
- You will learn to build a complete login and registration system
- All PHP Fundamentals and Building Blocks with practical implementation in Projects
- Learn how to structure your code using object-oriented programming techniques
- PHP Arrays, Multidimensional Arrays, Sorting Arrays
- PHP Elseif, Switch, Statements
- SQL Statements – Select, Where, And, Or, Insert, Get Last ID
- and much more
Are you new to PHP or need a refresher? Then this course will help you get all the fundamentals of PHP, Object Oriented PHP, MYSQLi.
Learn to create a Review System, log in and Registration system, Shopping Cart, in PHP & MySQL, and much more. I will teach you how to live your PHP and MySQL website in cPanel.
This course has been designed with the coding beginner in mind or those who may have picked up bad habits and wish to refresh their coding skills and anyone who already know the beginning of PHP and go more advance. We start with the fundamentals, including PHP syntax and variable declaration, objects, arithmetic operators, conditional statements, loops, functions, and arrays. and then go more Advance Like OOP, MYSQL, Database, And Project base PHP.
What is PHP?
- PHP is an acronym for “Hypertext Preprocessor”. It is a widely-used, open-source scripting language.
What is MySQL?
- MySQL is an open-source relational database management system.
Take your PHP Projects Skills to the Next Level After completing this course, you will have the necessary skills to be able to create your own web applications with PHP and MySQL.